I love these evenings in the Hill Country. Food / Wine / Music…what else could you want?
Food is served at 5:15. I’ll play two sets starting around 7:00.
From the Juniper Hills website.
“In The House”: Dinner with Darden Smith
Our good friend and Austin legend, Darden Smith is back with us for dinner and a concert! These “In The House” concerts are intimate, fun and yummy! Please join us as we welcome Darden back to Juniper Hills Farm!
We are cooking dinner for you tonight, no class, just let us serve you while you enjoy the music. Always let us know if you have dietary needs and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Open seating, doors open at 4:45 pm, dinner served at 5:15 pm
- White Bean and Garlic Hummus with Seasoned Crackers
- Pork Tenderloin Agrodolce with Oven Roasted Autumn Squashes
- Chicken Marsala Meatballs with Buttered Herb Egg Noodles
- Artichoke Parmesan Galette
- Arugula Pear and Walnut Salad with Blue Cheese and Pear Vinaigrette
- Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- Lemony Lemon Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Whipped Cream Fudge Roll Cake
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2019 $125. 5:15 PM
For more info and reservations